The Tea: Body Candy Candles
Hey Body Candy Fam!
Welcome to my weekly e-zine, The Tea! I'm keeping my at-home-routine series going for The Tea today - let's talk about our new Body Candy NY candles!
Since I've been spending so much time at home, it's been nice to try out our new Body Candy NY candle scent, One Night Stand. In case you've never used one, here's my take on our candles and what to expect in the future:
- Why Body Candy NY Candles? Besides the fun title, One Night Stand is a musky and mature scent like your favorite spirits with a splash of woody vanilla. It's not floral or food scented, so even husbands/boyfriends/significant others should approve!
- Burn time - Our candles burn for up to 80 hours. I've been lighting mine all week long and there's still hours and hours to go... Just make sure to burn them for 30 minutes at a time or until the top layer of wax is melted to prevent tunneling!
- Double Wicks - Double wicks give off more light and help candles burn more evenly and efficiently (which also helps with safety)
- Natural Ingredients - No petroleum or other weird ingredients here! Our candles are made with 100% premium soy and essential oils for a clean, sustainable burn.
- Treat Yourself - One Night Stand this is an easy candle for anyone to love... Plus, a candle can help your home feel just a little bit more comfy while you're stuck indoors.
More content below! ♡
Maybe it's because I'm stuck at home, but self-care has been a huge focus for me lately. It's important to feel comfortable in your surroundings, especially for those of us working at home or spending lots of time indoors. That's why i wanted to focus on our One Night Stand candle this week - it's just a little thing you can add to your routine to make sure you're doing something nice for yourself... And what kind of cleaning regiment is complete until you've lit a candle at the end?! On that note, I've still been including our new Christopher David Vitamin C serum in my regimen. It's making my skin feel tight, firm, and bright, even if I'm sleepy! Last but not least, I'm definitely feeling some spring/summer vibes coming along and I cannot wait for the warm weather... And there's nothing more summery and sunny than a fresh pineapple for your piercing. Check out one of my faves, the pretty pineapples collection!
Last week we took a deeper look into Vitamin C Serum and why it's good for youthful skin... But that was just my opinion. We went EVEN FURTHER down the serum rabbit hole and dug up as much information as we could about the topic. This week's blog is - "Vitamin C Serum: Why It's Good For Young Skin." A little bit goes a long way with this magical stuff... I'm really glad I introduced it into my regular routine!
Saturday's e-mail series, Dear Alley, is still open and waiting for all your pierced/modded questions. I love hearing from all of our pierced/modded fans out there, so please keep up the emails and participation! Part of being with Body Candy means getting a ton of pierced and modified questions, so I made this my go-to way to answer y'all. Each week, I'll take your pierced and modded questions, comments, and compliments. Then I'll answer them. Then I'll publish them. DearAlley@bodycandy.com is the venue - send in a nice email and you'll have the opportunity to get answered! Dear Alley is one of many segments that we keep going on our Body Jewelry Blog. If you like The Tea, Dear Alley, and our Facebook LIVE series, see u next week.
NEW CLUB ALERT!! Guess what bbs... I'm so excited to announce that we have not one but TWO brand new Monthly Club Subscription packages to offer. For those body candy babes with an oral piercing, we've introduced the TONGUE RING CLUB - 3 fresh tongue rings delivered right to your door every single month. We've also introduced the Vitamin C Serum club. We're so confident that you'll add this product to your routine that we're offering at our best possible price - $14.95. April is obviously a great month to join up... But you might be asking, what actually is a Body Candy Monthly Club? GLAD YOU ASKED! Our team here at BC creates an amazing, brand new set of body jewelry goodness every month. We pack it up in a cute little bag, package it up for the mail, and it's on its way. Our club members get three new jewelry options to keep your body mods looking up to date. We've got something for just about everyone... nipple jewelry, nostril jewelry, septum jewelry, belly rings, industrial bars, labret studs, cartilage studs and rings, tongue ring, vitamin c... and even t-shirts. C u there!