The Tea: @witchy_purple
Hey Body Candy Fam!
Welcome to The Tea. It's our weekly Thursday e-zine where we feature our favorite Body Candy influencers from around the world. We love that everyone's piercing journey is different... And we can't wait to tell the amazingly unique stories from our pierced/modified family!
If you'd like to be featured in an upcoming episode of The Tea, send us an email to email@example.com OR send a DM to the Body Candy Body Jewelry Instagram.
Today's influencer is @witchy_purple
Marrissa's Tips for Stretched Lobes:
- Marissa started stretching her ears when she was 15 and made it to her goal size of 7/8" by the time she was 18.
- She loves to swap out her plugs in all different shapes - circles, squares, coffin-shapes, etc.
- With all the changing of styles she likes to maintain good skin health by keeping it hydrated with Aquaphor. You can get this pretty commonly at your local drug store or pharmacy.
- Marissa says she puts a small bit on her stretched lobes at night and in the morning especially when she's changing out her plugs to a different shape. It helps prevent cracks & irritation in the skin and also allows your skin to be lubricated when sliding a new plug in.
- Not only is this a great idea for regular skin health, but especially for when you're sizing up. You definitely want you skin to be at it's healthiest and most hydrated during that process.
- Thanks so much for your stretching tips today, Marissa!!
More content below! ♡