The Tea: What to Do if You Think You've Been Pierced Incorrectly
Hey Body Candy Fam!
Happy Thursday, everyone! Welcome, welcome, welcome to my weekly e-zine, The Tea.
- Uh oh. Your piercing just doesn't look right. Something's not healing. Maybe it's a little off-kilter. What now?
- Your first move should always be: TALK TO A PROFESSIONAL PIERCER. They're experienced in this area and qualified to help you remove the jewelry if necessary, heal correctly, and plan appropriately for a new piercing.
- If you think the piercer who performed your initial piercing messed up, it might be time to try someone new. Look for an APP-recognized piercer in your area (or plan for a fun road trip).
- A lot of you have asked about my high nostril piercings. I had to take them out because they just weren't healing up correctly. I went to an APP piercer in my area and they helped me heal up with no visible scars :).
- Removing a piercing doesn't mean you have to give up on the pierced or modified look - just make sure you're practicing good aftercare.
Sometimes your body just doesn't react right to certain materials. It is what it is, but be wary of the term "hypoallergenic." No material is 100% completely reaction-free, but one of the most biocompatible options for your piercing is the material "bioplast." Body Candy offers a ton of comfy, flexible bioplast options for any of your piercings, and might be a good solution if you're struggling with irritation. We just uploaded a bunch of fun new jewelry to the site too - we have starfish, lobsters, sativa moons, peace signs... I guess since we're the largest body jewelry store on the internet, you could say we have a little bit of everything! Finally, one of our hottest collections has been the matte finish collection. We just restocked a bunch of fun colors in a bunch of different jewelry styles. You definitely have to check it out.
On the surgery theme, a bunch of Body Candy babes have been sending in their own personal x-rays featuring their body jewelry silhouettes. We've picked out ten of our favorites for a Body Jewelry blog this week. Head over and see what we picked out for our blog this week: "10 Fascinating Pictures of Body Jewelry in X-Rays."
I can't believe how many awesome questions we've been getting for our Dear Alley segment... And all I can say is keep them coming! You've been giving us so many great topics, and that helps us answer the questions you're really wondering about. If you haven't yet, make sure you tune in every Saturday for Dear Alley - andif you have a question, e-mail your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to get answered! It's part of our new, weekly content published over on our Body Jewelry Blog, perfect for anyone interested in fun piercing, jewelry, and tattoo content... If you like The Tea, Dear Alley, and our Facebook LIVE series, check in always to see what's up!
Time to sign up for one of our Monthly Club Subscription clubs! Good news for our international customers - Body Candy ships almost anywhere worldwide from our huge warehouse in Buffalo, NY? Body Candy is happy to serve you as the biggest and best Body Jewelry store. Our huge selection has jewelry for everyone that anyone can love and enjoy. We've curated a monthly club for just about every type of mod - at prices that are the most affordable that we could possibly offer. $14.95 for three pairs of nipple rings?! C'mon! Sign up now and get fresh body jewelry fun delivered right to your door every month. You can even get them as a gift for a family or friend, for a month or for a year. If you have nipple rings, belly button rings, nose rings, septum rings, industrial bars, labret studs, cartilage rings and studs... even t-shirts, join now!