Welcome to The Tea. It's our weekly Thursday e-zine where we feature our favorite Body Candy influencers from around the world. We love that everyone's piercing journey is different... And we can't wait to tell the amazingly unique stories from our pierced/modified family!
If you'd like to be featured in an upcoming episode of The Tea, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR send a DM to the Body Candy Body Jewelry Instagram.
Today's influencer is @spookycoffinn
Spencer's Tips on Spotting a Rejecting Piercing:
- In their personal experience, when their eyebrow piercing rejected, there was a huge keloid at the top of their eyebrow piercing. That's a clue that there could be something wrong.
- They have experienced a nostril piercing rejection as well. The experience with this one was a little different. They describes their nostril piercing as having healed up completely on the inside of their nostril but not on the outside.
- Spencer admits that they didn't take these signs as warnings and should have taken the jewelry out sooner. His tip for anyone else is to listen to what your body is telling you! If you don't know what your piercings are telling you definitely get the advice of your piercing professional!
- Some additional signs that your piercing is rejecting:
1. redness & pain
3. piercing migration
- Watch Spencer's vlog for even more details
- Thanks for hosting this episode of The Tea, Spencer :)