The Tea: Mix it Up!
Hey Body Candy Fam!
Hi bbs! Hope you're having a lovely, wintry week. Welcome to my weekly Thursday e-zine, The Tea :)!
- Part of the fun of being pierced is getting CREATIVE :). I have some tips for mixing things up to keep your piercings looking fresh and unique.
- Most jewelry ends (balls, charms, etc.) are removable and a standard size. Try putting the end of a nipple barbell on the end of your belly button ring for an extra pop of color!
- Try combining different metal finishes for a really unique look - wearing multiple metal finishes is a popular trend right now.
- Make sure you pay attention to gauge size and bar lengths, but otherwise, have fun!
- You can always reach out to me or our customer service team for help or inspiration! We are happy to help find you jewelry that is right for you :).
More content below! ♡
Our custom department can make pretty much anything into something for you to wear in your piercings, including full-color photos and our festive and customizable stockings, hearts, and more! If you're feeling really festive - swap out a red or green anodized titanium ball onto one of our custom pieces. There's still time to get something special for the holidays - our Christmas and holiday jewelry is full of snowflakes, wreathes, holiday lights, Santas, reindeers, hollies and poinsettias, and much more! We made sure to have something for everyone, and we think you'll all find something you will really love. You should also take a peep at our Opal Love category - just like a snowy day, opals are white and shimmery, and can make you look even more brilliant than you already are :).
So y'all know by now that we come up with fresh blog content every single week. This may come as no surprise, but your mouth and lips are some of the most modifiable areas of your body. This week we put together a little blog called Lip Rings Galore - Add a Little Boost to Your Life. Something cool about lip rings - they can be subtle or they can be a real statement look. Whether you're opting for a labret, monroe, medusa, or whatever - lip piercings can be fitted with the flashiest hoops or the tiniest studs. The Body Jewelry Blog is full of fun and interesting, piercing and jewelry-related content. If you like The Tea and our Facebook LIVE with Alley series, make sure you check in every week!
Gotta give my weekly shout out to our Monthly Club Subscription options - Body Candy has created eight different clubs for you to enjoy! We are the largest online body jewelry store with a huge selection of items, but our monthly club subscriptions are absolutely the best deal we have to offer. Every month, we'll send you three (3) new pieces of body jewelry and deliver them right to your door. We hand-curate our subscriptions for each month and holiday season. They are great for every occasion. We have a monthly club that will suit just about anybody - nipple rings, belly button rings, nose rings, septum rings, industrial bars, labret studs, cartilage rings and studs, and even t-shirts. A subscription to our clubs also makes a great gift for this holiday season *hint hint*!