Is piercing care part of your nighttime routine? If not, you should watch this one!
Hey Body Candy Fam!
It's your girl Kyra & welcome to The Tea!
I love wearing makeup so it's important to me that I clean all of my piercings thoroughly when I take my makeup off at night. You don't want your piercings gettin all crusty and gross (yuck!) or worse yet, infected or irritated. So, let's dive right in...
1. I like to set the mood for relaxation with a scented candle (this step is optional but really puts me in a good mood)
2. I take off all my makeup with makeup remover & a cotton pad
3. I take out all of my jewelry
4. Plugs go in a sterile solution while I gently clean and moisturize my lobes (I like to use jojoba oil)
5. Some jewelry can be a real pain to get out so I tend to leave those in and just clean around them gently with a cotton swab & sterile solution. Be sure to be thorough and clean all around, front and back.
6. Once your piercings are all fresh and clean, you can pop your jewelry back in and you're all set!
Did you see how much makeup came off of my septum piercing!? Wow, if that's not proof that you should clean your piercings each night, I don't know what is!
14 Gauge 5/8 Red Green Tasty Watermelon Barbell Nipple Ring Set