Cybercartel International, Inc.
130 Pineview Drive
Amherst, New York 14228
Phone: 716-650-2999 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm EST
Cybercartel International Inc. prides itself on offering only Quality Jewelry in a variety of price ranges to suit your needs.
We are dedicated to providing you with the very best in customer service. If
at any time, you have a question or concern about our products please feel free
to contact us directly. We will be happy to answer your questions to the best
of our ability and in a timely manner.
No Credit Cards? No Problem.
Here's how to pay with Personal Check or Money Order.
Make sure you have the items in your shopping cart
Print out the Shopping Cart page.
Write down your :
Name, Email Address, Phone number and Shipping Address.
Mail it with your payment to:
CYBERCARTEL INTERNATIONAL INC
3840 E ROBINSON RD, STE 295
AMHERST, NY 14228
* Please Make Payment Payable to::
CYBERCARTEL INTERNATIONAL INC
* You Must Add $ 2.99 for shipping for all United States orders
* You Must Add $10.00 for International shipping charges. Payments for INTERNATIONAL Orders must be in US FUNDS only.
* Only NEW YORK STATE residents MUST inlude a SALES TAX of 8% on total merchandise ordered.
* Your order will be shipped as soon as we receive payment.
* You will also receive an EMAIL to notify you of order receipt, as well as a second EMAIL to provide you with your order Tracking Number.
All Personal Checks are verified and secured by Telecheck.
Please note - when sending in payment we reserve the right to substitute if item is out of stock. It is advisable to include alternative choices along with your order.
Return Authorization Policy and Procedure:
Body Jewelry is a final sale and is not returnable. However, we do realize that there will be certain exceptions. If you do have an exception please read the following information needed prior to returning items.
BodyCandy is not responsible for replacement of jewelry damaged by misuse, improper care, or for jewelry ordered in the wrong size, style or material for your piercing. We do not replace jewelry that has been stripped or cracked by over-tightening. Alcohol cleaning will damage your body jewelry and we are unable to replace jewelry that has been damaged due to alcohol cleaning. Also, threaded balls on all jewelry should be checked often to make sure they have not come loose. Dangling items must be checked regularly for tightness as they can come loose over time.
Please note: Custom items are not returnable including but not limited to personalized or engraved items and handmade custom gold body jewelry (G-Sku) items. Product descriptions for each item are provided and include sizing, materials, etc. If you should have any questions regarding item specifications please e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at 716-694-6500 prior to order placement.
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is MANDATORY for all returned merchandise. Returns must be handled within 30 days of purchase and will not be honored after 30 days.
If you receive a Defective item due to a Manufacturer Defect please call or email our customer service department for assistance within ONE WEEK of order receipt via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 716-694-6500. Please provide your ORDER NUMBER and the ITEM NUMBER of the jewelry piece in question when contacting us.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason please call us 1-800-694-1426 for assistance prior to returning anything.
Returns must accompany an RMA and are not accepted without prior authorization or after 30 days of purchase.
1. Please fill out the Return Request Form accurately, filling in all required information for all returned items. The form is located in our HELP section, simply click HELP on the main home page top menu and click on RETURNS. To begin, check the "I have read and understand the return policy" box below and then click "Begin Return Process".
2. You will be issued an RMA review and approval of completed information.
3. Products must be returned COMPLETE and in SEALED PACKAGING. Additional charges for missing items may be assessed in the event of products being returned incomplete. We are not responsible for non receipt of returned merchandise
4. Products should be returned to the following address: 130 Pineview Drive, Amherst NY 14228
5. Your order number must be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging.